- Bank of America offers FREE wire transfers to Mexico. Check out their “Safe Send” program on their website for more details.
- HSBC – Mexico
- See our Community Events Calendar
CONSULATES, EMBASSIES, FOREIGN GOVERNMENT SITES:
- U.S. Embassy in Mexico
- U.S. Consulate in Merida – Includes area for citizens to register with the U.S. government when traveling to Mexico.
- U.S. Department of State
- Canadian Embassy in Mexico
- Canadian Consulates in Mexico
- Dr. Ernesto Ramirez Esparza: General Medical Doctor. Speaks English. Can make house calls. Office located on the road to the highway, in front of the Colonia Pescadores. Office: 206.9377 & Cell: 998.228.6051 / 998.214.2081
- Puerto Morelos Police Station: 998.206.9104
- MRP After-Hours Emergency Maintenance Line: (044) 998.109.9930
FURNITURE, FURNISHING, & ACCESSORIES:
- Gringo Furniture – Order All of Your Furniture Online & Have It Delivered to Your Door!
- San Miguel Designs – Fun Mexican Aprons, Clothing, and Accessories
- Esteban Chapital Furniture – Unbelievable furniture from Puebla, Mexico
- Adobe – Beautiful Decorator’s Items, Furniture, & Accessories
- Talavera de la Reyna – Certified Talavera workshop in Puebla, Mexico
- Teleres Uruapan – Lovely Mexican Textiles and Bedspreads
- Free Spanish Lessons for People Living in Mexico!!
- Mexican Plumbing 101: Cisterna & Tinaco
- Mexican Plumbing 102: So That’s Why I Can’t Flush Toilet Paper!
- Foreign Ownership in Mexico: The Fideicomiso Explained
- CFE (Electric) Bills Explained
- Daryl is an incredibly talented painter! She does beautiful faux paint treatments, murals, floor cloths, and lots of custom work. Email: email@example.com
- See our Activity Guide
- Article on Puerto Morelos History
- El Mundo Para Puerto Morelos Charity
- For ‘Touristy Things’, click on the “Puerto Morelos” Tab on the top toolbar of this webpage.
- Call a taxi in Puerto: 998.871.0090
UTILITIES & GOVERNMENT:
- SKY Satellite
- Cable Mas
- Cancun Municipal Government – Benito Juarez
- Playa del Carment Municipal Government – Solidaridad
- Mexico – Federal Government Citizen Portal
These resources are provided as an informational source only. Mayan Riviera Properties is in no way associated with the persons or companies listed.